This has been my project the last couple days. All of my pots were old and faded. I bought spray paint for plastic on sale last month. First I had to get down on my hands and knees and scrub all of them before I could paint them. Then one of the cans decided to stop spraying before I could finish them. I bought another can of the same color and finished up yesterday. For the price of one new large pot I freshened up 16 pots. Now I have to fill them….starting today.
My blue Columbine are blooming. I have 2 plants of this color now.
Here is a close up. This is the common variety, nothing fancy, just pretty.
The pale pink Columbines are also in bloom. These and the blue ones have both gotten so tall this year.
Another variety of Cranesbill is blooming too.
I finished sewing all of the pieces for the triangle quilt and sewed all of the vertical seams. I started sewing the 96″ seams and have 3 more to go for a finish. I hope to have the finished top on my blog Monday.