I sewed a lot of triangle units the last couple days and finally got them all up on the design wall. I need to choose fabrics at the bottom and top before I can go much farther. I think I’m going to move the red top edge blocks.
It got pretty hot yesterday and I wanted to mow the grass but it was wet until almost noon. I finally went out around 4 and did it. I noticed some more blooming while I was out there. The Lily of the Valley has totally invaded one section of my shade garden and they are just starting to bloom. Also a little Creeping Charlie is in there.
Some of the Jack in the Pulpit are blooming, others are just peeking out of the ground. This is the darker version.
The top of this one is green. There is another big patch of the ones like this.
The earliest Cranesbill is full of blooms now. I also have white ones and fuchsia ones that are just setting buds.