I need to make some final decisions on the Blazing Star blocks (cut with Studio die cutter). I have decided I’m not making any more blocks at this time. Second decision, it will be on point. I need to spend a few hours deciding which 4 blocks won’t be in the quilt and what the final arrangement will be. I also have to decide if I want to quilt and finish something this month. My chances of that are slim with just 4 days remaining but I’ll think about it today.