The crunchy ice melted off the driveway by 10:30 yesterday morning. I figured it was better to be safe than sorry and reschedule the class.
I rearranged the blocks on the Hunter Star and thought it might be the final layout. Then I got an email that I had won a giveaway and I’m wondering if some of those fabrics might look good with this so I’ll wait until I get them before I sew it together.
I made new curtains for my 1953 pink bathroom. It is a flesh pink so the curtain leans toward pale coral. 2 1/2 years procrastination, 55 minutes pressing, cutting and sewing them.
Two of last year’s Amaryllis bulbs have buds on them. I didn’t even put them outside last summer. They were in the garage the whole time. I brought them in and started watering them about 6 weeks ago. I have 3 others from last year or previous years and they are just leaves so far.
I didn’t have anything ready to sew last night so I tore papers out of these pieces. I know you are supposed to sew the pieces together first and then tear the paper out but I have success this way. Here is a photo of all of the blocks. I was happy to see I had taken a picture of the whole layout since I didn’t know how any of these pieces go back up on the wall.