Yesterday was the twice monthly sew-in so I took this quilt with me to work on the hand sewing part of the binding. I got almost 2 sides done there. I came home and watched the first episode of season 5 of Downton Abbey and finished it.
I matched the print when I sewed the seam on the backing and it is hardly visible at all.
Then while watching the news and weather I sewed the binding on this small piece and got 1 1/2 sides hand sewn. I hope I can finish the binding on this one and the batik one by Saturday night to have 4 finishes in the first 10 days of January. Then I will be ready for round 2.