While sorting through 3 bins that had miscellaneous in them, I found most of my Indian batiks. I have 4 more that I found after I took this photo. I have an international series of quilts in progress with the African quilt, Australian TAW and the Keiko Goke Japanese TAW. I don’t know what pattern I want to use for these since the design is large in most of them. I will store them all together this time so when I’m ready to use them I can find all of them.
I got two backings pressed and sewn together yesterday. I even matched the pattern on the zig zag one I showed yesterday morning. I loaded the blue batik backing on the longarm so I’m ready to thread the machine and start stitching.