I had one complete finish for November. This is a variation of a quilt in a Kathy Doughty book. One of her students made it with this setting and she posted it on her blog. I figured out the dimensions and made my version of it. I think it finished at 67″ x 74″ but I didn’t want to make another trip to the basement at midnight to measure it again.
I finished 2 quilt tops. I had another TAW top almost done but it needs the border sewn on. This one pictured is big enough without a border.
Three dishcloths are added to the pile. The one on the right has 4 different yarns. Two of them are tweedy, one with red and blue and the other with red and beige. With these added I’m at 46 for the year so I will meet my goal of 48, 4 a month average, with the two I have already started.