It is time for the free monthly brush pick up again next week so I spent time outside yesterday. My burning bush has needed cutting back for several years so now it is done. My neighbor mowed my front yard on Sunday when it was steamy hot so I mowed the back and side yards yesterday while it was less humid.
Last night I finished the vertical seams and started the cross row seams on this quilt. I also spent a half hour quilting on the spin wallhanging.
I tried a couple multicolor fabrics as possible border choices. I’m wondering if I will need a print that is mostly one color instead. As soon as I get the rest of the cross rows sewn I’ll be able to put it up on a design wall and do the auditions.