The design stage on the last workshop piece was finished yesterday afternoon and she stacked and pinned the rows and took them home for sewing.
I worked on mine while she was here. I brought the sewn section down and put it on a double design wall. I took down the other rows from the single wall and clipped them together and then started designing the rest of the colors. I realized I couldn’t finish the orange or turquoise one without seeing the first half (they are in the clipped rows) so I left a space for them.
I took the clipped rows upstairs to sew while I watched Netflix last night.
This is rows 9-18 sewn together and laying on my sewing cabinet. I’ll press them and add them to the other sewn section today and then I can finish the orange and turquoise area.