I was playing with the extra rows on this quilt top. The center section is 54″ x 87″, really long and narrow. I added 2 rows of 6″ blocks on both sides, and then because they were already cut I added a row of 3″ squares on top and bottom. If I sew them on it will be 66″ x 93″. That is still a little small for a twin bed although it would work on a bunk bed or one with wood side rails and a foot board. I could take all of this down and just make one more vertical panel to add on the width. I can see it will be on the design wall for a few days.
My forsythia bush right next to the house on the west side had a few blooms. The one in the front barely has buds.
Now that these are in bloom I wonder if they are Jonquils instead of Daffodils. I bought an assortment of bulbs many years ago and they haven’t been very productive the last couple years. I suspect they need to be dug up and separated.