I spent the morning yesterday doing the machine embroidery on 4 dish towels for the ladies in the apartments at the mission that our church helps support. We don’t know anything about the ladies so it is hard to get them anything personal. A new dishtowel and dishcloths always brighten my day so I hope it will brighten theirs.
In the afternoon I started cleaning up an area of the basement and cut a lot of scraps with my die cutter. This is the 1 1/2″ square die.
I store the squares in this Snapware container. I’m not sure where I bought this one. The top 2 layers are open and the bottom layer is divided.
There are lids on the two sections of the bottom layer.
There are 2″ squares and 1 1/2″ squares in it. When it gets too full to hold any more I’ll come up with a project for them.