Last night I played with some of the leftover parts from Fractured. 5 blocks are alike all angle left cuts and 1 block is angle right cuts. You can see they don’t work together unless you want mirror image blocks. I could make 10 pinwheel blocks with the leftover parts. For now they will just stay on the design wall.
I had 2 people ask me yesterday about rooting the Coleus. I just cut a piece off with scissors and then put it in plain water. In about a week I see roots starting. I think I cut these about 2 weeks ago and there are enough roots to plant them.
I am almost finished with another 2 tone dishcloth. It is fun pairing up some of the partial balls of yarn and even more fun when they actually look terrific together.