By noon yesterday I had 6 more blocks completed to go with the 10 from yesterday. I moved them down to the basement on the same design wall as my warm blocks.
From the time I started making them I knew I wanted to try some of the deep pink blocks mixed in like flowers.
I continued sewing and completed all 27 blocks and the 27 duplicate blocks while I watched some “Bones” episodes on Netflix.
I took out the deep pink blocks and put all 17 blocks up on the wall. I need to chose 5 more pairs of fabrics to complete the 63 blocks.
I even got all of the leftovers trimmed into straight strips. It was so hot and humid out that staying in and sewing was the only sensible thing to do.