I spent over 3 hours yesterday morning working on my tutorial for the Grandmother’s Dream/Boston Commons quilts. Now I have to reread it several times to be sure I have everything right and I will post it sometime this week. My sashing fabric for the Stepping Stones quilt came today but I had some outside work that needed to be done instead of cutting. My front flower bed had about 20 volunteer mini trees in it and I had to dig them out. I also got rid of some Goldenrod and Asters while I was at it. There is more work to be done but my short attention span had me moving on to something else. Or maybe I should admit that I’m out of shape and couldn’t bend over one more time.
The last cactus bud has finally opened. Pretty soon it will be time to set the plants outside for the summer. Since I have so many they take turns out there.
I just needed some mindless sewing last night while I watched Castle so I sewed sets of triangles together.