Here are the last 4 blocks. Again I had orange, red and yellow in mind since this quilt can handle the bright colors. I only needed 3 but I sew them in groups of 2 so I made 4.
I removed one block that I didn’t think belonged and added the 4 new blocks. This may be the final layout but I’ll have to look at it several times today before I decide.
This is the block that came out. If you look back at Wednesday’s post, you will see that it looks dull and mushy, neither of which belonged in this quilt.
This red cactus continues to bloom. I am so happy to have flowers inside in this cold spring weather.