I have lost the momentum from earlier in the week for my finishing. I got this one trimmed yesterday and have it hanging from pants hangers to see how straight it will hang. There is a little wobble at the bottom edge but I haven’t steam pressed it from the back yet. I thought if it didn’t hang well it would have to have straight of grain facings. It may still be the best way to go.
Meanwhile I switched to cleaning up the basement for Monday. I had a pile of batiks waiting for some cuts. This is the pile of clean up cuts. Then I cut off a strip wide enough for my 2.5″ square die and a 2.5″ strip and a 1.5″ strip. Then I folded the remainder and put them away. One more table cleaned off.
On one of the sewing machine tables I had some triangles and another block for the flannel quilt waiting to be sewn so I sewed them. I vacuumed part of the basement and then gave up for the night.