Yesterday I finished sewing the last 10 blocks. I had to move a third design wall over to be able to get all of the blocks of both quilts up. I have the identical block designs in the same position on both quilts.
Then I decided to move 2 blue fish blocks to the quilt on the left and 2 gold fish blocks to the quilt on the right. I’m not sure this is the final layout but at least I have all of the blocks up where I can see them together.
I needed to do something different last night so I trimmed the 50 crooked cobblestone blocks that I have made in the last 2 months. I think I have over 200 now to play with.