I made 4 more 16 patches and 3 more tiny 16 patches and cut one more square of the large print. I could take the easy way out right now and add one more square of the large print. But then I could make some more tiny 16 patches like I originally planned. It is an odd size, 40″ x 64″ right now. I might add borders to make it a little larger. I’m ready to move on now that I know what it looks like. You know, the attention span of a 4 year old…..
I finished sewing the sample for my crosses class. I added 4 more rows on after class to make it square, 18″ square. It will make a nice table mat. It might be fun to add a lot of straight line quilting to this one too.